Dying To Know Day
Dying To Know Day on Tuesday 8 August is all about bringing to life conversations and community actions around death, dying and bereavement.
Events are being held all over Australia from small community conversations in cafes to seminars, concerts and educational events. To find out what is happening in your area head to the events page at Dying To Know Day's official website.
Here are some up-to-the-minute tip sheets for you to share and help you have an informed conversation around funerals.
- Tip Sheet 1 What to expect when you meet with your Funeral Director
- Tip Sheet 2 Why Funerals Matter
- Tip Sheet 3 The Viewing
- Tip Sheet 4 A personal Touch – how to make funerals more authentic
- Tip Sheet 5 How to create a Eulogy
- Tip Sheet 6 The Death Certificate
- Tip Sheet 7 What you can do to help someone in those first few days